A new Blog Carnival is coming to 100Bloggers featuring three categories where you nominate and vote for your favorites with prizes awarded to the winners!
THE 3 CATEGORIES:
- Pet Campbell will host "Silliest Blog Entry, But It Felt Good!"
- Phil Gerbyshak will host "Most Inspiring/Inspirational"
- Larry Hendrick will host "Best Use of Colorful Adjectives"
- Contest entries will be hosted on Pet, Phil, and Larry's websites
- Nominations are open to everyone
- Entries can be your own or someone else's
- Entries can be 100Bloggers members, but it's not required
- Entries will be cross-posted on 100Bloggers
- Nomination deadline is August 26th 12:00 P.M. (noon)
- YOU! will choose the Winners. Voting will begin August 27th and end September 2nd 12:00 P.M.
- Winners will be awarded cool prizes!
- Winner announcements are final and no whining is allowed
- Keep it clean and come out writing
- This contest is the sole responsibility of Phil, Pet and Larry and in no way reflects the views or endorsement of 100Bloggers, Troy Worman, or any future assigns or responsible parties. The opinions expressed are solely ours, but you can borrow them if you like.
HOW IT WORKS:
Go look at your articles and those of the people you read and discover an article that meets one of the categories and email the URL or the post to the category host. The complete article will be posted on the host website and cross-posted on 100Bloggers (posts must have complete original website information). As you read all the entries, decide which is your favorite in each category and go to the host website to vote. You can vote in all the contests (and if savvy enough, more than once). You are encouraged to "pump it up" on your websites creating heat! Then when the voting starts, solicit like crazy. Votes can be begged, bought or stolen, your call.
WHAT ARE THE FANTASTIC, FABULOUS PRIZES?
- Have fun
- Be creative
- Think outside the box
- Competition is great for the heart
- Watch your cholesterol
- People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care!
HOW TO REACH THE HOSTS: