Friday's PUNishment and Weekend Open Trackbacks
* Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.
* A backward poet is someone who writes inverse.
* Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
* A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.
* Try to define a will. (Hint: It's a dead giveaway.)
* In democracy, your vote counts. In feudalism, your count votes.
* She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
* A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
* If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?
* With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
You get the idea. Now it's your turn. Complete the puns:
* When a clock is hungry, it goes back _______________.
* The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully ___________.
* You feel stuck with your debt if you can't _____________.
* Local Area Network in Australia is called the ________________.
(I'll post the winning answers as they arrive. So you gotta be quick.)
Participating Mondays and Fridays in the OTA - the Open Trackback Alliance. Please link to this entry and then "advertize" your post here by sending a trackback. Simple, eh?
FINAL UPDATE ~ Answers are in, Beth and Dane Win:
1) Beth got the first two - A hungry clock goes back "four seconds." And we hope the man is fully "recovered" after such a seamingly horrific accident!
2) Dane picked the "LAN Down Under" (while working on his TAN down under). He also (taking the hint meant for family) realized that you're stuck in debt if you can't "budge it."
3) Honorable mention goes to emaw - I submitted 10 entries to make him laugh, but "no pun in ten did." lol