A girl sits next to a monkey as she poses for a photo at the end of an animals show, as part of the week-long May Day Holiday activities at the Shanghai Wild Animal Park in Shanghai May 2, 2007. REUTERS/Nir Elias (CHINA)
What say you? Best captions posted here...
1. "Exsqueeze you? I barely know you!"
2. "Freedom of expression for Chinese bloggers? That's a knee slapper."
3. "We missed the Last Train to Clarksville."
1. Submariner: "Look Kim, I like you and all, but Angelina is only gonna adopt one of us..."
2. Dane Bramage: "Michael Jackson taught me this move honey."
3. The force that through... "Would you believe it? Lyn is back blogging again!"
4. Blog of Allegiance: "I don't care if the chimp cooperates in the dentists chair, I ain't openin' my mouth."
Would you believe it? That Lyn person is back blogging again!ReplyDelete
:-) Welcome back Lyn!
Look Kim, I like you and all, but Angelina is only gonna adopt one of us...ReplyDelete
And Submariner, that was funny!
Thanks for dropping by, Woman! :-)
Can I rest my hand here little boy? Michael Jackson taught me this move.ReplyDelete
The moment Jackie Chan realized he had to keep it light if he wanted to be a success in the west.ReplyDelete
Come on Ma, how come I have to do everything nice and neat, and he gets to make on himself and fling it at the other kids ?ReplyDelete
"I don't care if the chimp cooperates in the dentists chair, I aint openin' nothin' !!!"ReplyDelete