A Collection of Humor, One Liners, and Puns
My twitter feed isn't anything to write home about, so I'll blog about it instead. Here are some of the highlights (?) from this past week - my attempts at levity and a non-commercial real life online human connection amidst the loud and incessant dreck we've grown to accept.
Not saying my feed has better dreck than what you've read before. But I'm not loud. Or that incessant. So after you skim through the following tweets I recently posted, give me a try @resaliens. A few are mine, the rest are "public domain." ;) Enjoy!
- You know you're a book lover when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria.
- Alfred E. Neuman, where are you when we need you? You know what I'm talking about.
- I'm cooking fish tonight but don't have a recipe in mind. I guess I'll just flounder around a bit and come up with something.
- I was shocked when I heard George Martin died until someone said it was Martin of the Beatles not Baelor the Blessed.
- Who remembers trackbacks? Do any bloggers still do that? ;)
- I wonder if fellow Whigs called members of their own party who didn't really adhere to their platform WINOs.
- Almost the season for Peeps. Best way to eat them? Throw them in the trash.
- Spouse complained again about the brand of vinegar I bought. Yeah, same old whine.
- Stupid? I don't know the meaning of the word!
- I'm joining the New Tory Party. We'll make America Great Britain again.
- You know that song Evil Woman by ELO? For the longest time I thought they were singing 'medieval woman'. Which never really made sense.