How Does StoryBundle Work?
Do you like getting a bundle of books all centered around a common theme? Do you like "spook-tacular" deals and Halloween-inspired stories? Then this month's "Witchy" Bundle is for you!
This month's StoryBunde - Witches Edition - is live!
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you're feeling generous!), you'll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format. Here's the list:
- Waking Dead Things by Ryan M. Williams
- The Library, the Witch and the Warder by Mindy Klasky
- The Reluctant Witch by Kristen S. Walker
- By Dark by T. Thorn Coyle
But if you go to the StoryBundle Website here, you'll see that there are 12 books available. What if you want all of them? Well, if you pay the bonus price of at least $20, you get all four of the regular ebooks, plus eight more ebooks listed below, three of which are StoryBundle exclusives!
- Desperate Housewitching by Dayle A. Dermatis (StoryBundle Exclusive)
- The Unturned Stone by Sonia Orin Lyris (StoryBundle Exclusive)
- Cat Potion No. 9 and A Cauldron of Cats by Lyn Perry (my two novellas combined!)
- In Too Deep by Leah R Cutter (StoryBundle Exclusive)
- Wands and Witnesses by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
- Harpy - Coven Book 1 by David Neth
- Witches: Cutter's Final Cut - Issue 4 edited by Leah R Cutter
- White Haven Witches Books 1 and 2 - Buried Magic Magic Unbound by TJ Green
This bundle is available only for a limited time (through Halloween, I think). It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!
Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides:
• Get quality reads - fun books from great authors in one convenient package. Plus, it's super convenient to get these ebooks onto your reader of choice—just download and sync. Better yet, if you have a Kindle or Kindle-enabled tablet or smartphone, we can send the books directly to your device. No computer required.
• Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that's fine. But if you want extra books, just beat the bonus price, and you'll get a lot of bonus books! And you can support a worthy cause at the same time. Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to Doctors Without Borders!
• Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there's nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
StoryBundle was founded Jason Chen who has covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo and Lifehacker. For more information, visit StoryBundle or tweet @storybundle and like the Facebook page.