My Reading & Reviewing Goals for 2023
This year I set myself the challenge of reading and reviewing 52 books. I've read over 50 books a year in the past but I've never reviewed 52 books in one year. This will be a solid challenge as I usually like to give some thought to my longer reviews, and this, of course, takes time. So we'll see what happens.
My 52 Week Challenge: Read and Review 52 Books in 2023
1. Razored Land - Book 1 by Charles Gramlich - post-apocalypse (TBD)
3. The Stroke of Winter by Wendy Webb - mystery (reviewed Jan 11)
4. Feast of Fools and Other Tales - S&S anthology (reviewed Jan 19)
5. Clovel Sword Saga (Vol 1&2) by Gordon Brewer - S&S (review TBD)
6. The Hike by Susi Holliday - mystery/thriller (reviewed March 7)
7. Valengetrix: Ghost of Aratania by J.R. Cason - sword & sorcery (reviewed Feb 25)
8. Swords & Heroes - Sword & Sorcery Anthology (edited by me! review TBD)
9. The Viking Gael Saga by J.T.T. Ryder - historical fiction (reviewed March 15)
10. Blackfoot Dawn by John Legg - a mountain man western (reviewed March 10)
To be continued...
~*~Secrets & Scents by Lyn Perry - free to read in Kindle Unlimited.
Best friends Kelli & Jo quit their day jobs in Silicon Valley to open a book and candle shop in Sugar Pine Station, a quaint and quiet mountain village near Yosemite, California.
As they begin renovations, Kelli discovers a mysterious bundle of letters hidden away for over forty years. Each envelope contains an enigmatic prophecy, the first one predicting an Opening Day disaster.
Now Kelli & Jo are forced to put on their sleuthing caps if they want to save their business. Will more tragedies strike? And will they unravel the secrets of the mysterious letters?
Secrets & Scents is Book 1 in a brand new cozy mystery series by Lyn Perry and features many of the endearing and quirky characters of Sugar Pine Station that fans have grown to love from the Ma Tutt cozies, including Mack the Mysterious Cat.