Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
Claiming what's mine at: Jo's Cafe, Ferdy's Place, 3rd World's County, Outside's Beltway (Plus, I'm an honorable mention at OtB's recent Caption Contest!)
Heh, much like the Democratic Party's taxation policy.ReplyDelete
I'm taking a screen image of the 5001 visitor, I may have been 5000 as well, as I was bouncing back and forth, but I probably missed it.ReplyDelete
Domain Name : eds.com ?
IP & ISP Address : UGS Corp.
Country : United States
State : Ohio
City : Milford
Rodney, If this is you, then you win! (Host blogger discretion: Number 5000 was actually - what's becoming - one of the scores(!) of surfers looking for Toga the stolen Jackass Penguin! It's ridiculous how many hits I get because of that cute little guy :-) I hope they find him soon with so many searching!
PS You're prize is on its way (once I think of what it will be)
I probably had my work VPN set at the time, so that would be me, so it would appear the connection came from UGS.ReplyDelete
I don't really need a prize, but thanks for the offer.