Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
Claiming what's mine at: Jo's Cafe, Ferdy's Place, 3rd World's County, Outside's Beltway (Plus, I'm an honorable mention at OtB's recent Caption Contest!)