...at your next small group meeting!
No quiz today. But if you have some other great ice breaker questions not to use during your small group meeting, let me have them in the comment section. No googling! lol
13. Are you an infra or supralapsarianist?
12. Please quote the longest Bible verse you have memorized.
11. If you could change one thing about your spouse, what would you want to change?
10. What is the biggest satanic stronghold in your life right now?
9. What is one secret you have never told your spouse?
8. Tell us about the time in your life when you felt like a big loser.
7. What event in King David's life can you relate to the most?
6. What is the one thing you would like to change about the person to your right?
5. What is the worst name you have ever been called?
4. Turn to the person on your left and tell us how he or she could be a better parent.
3. Name a sin of someone in the room so we can pray for that person.
2. What bit of juicy gossip have you heard this week?
And the number one ice breaker you do not want to use at your next small group meeting:
1. What do you hate about our pastor? Haha!
Thanks for stopping by!
Accept a free ebook when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
Yup, might not want to use those!ReplyDelete
Happy thursday! Have a wonderful day!
Very funny! (But I could totally do #2. *g*)ReplyDelete
My TT is up, too! :)
Yikes! That's some list.ReplyDelete
that was nice!!! thanks for the warning!!! *lol* my list is upReplyDelete
I love this list!! Very funny!! I don't think I'll be using any of these ice breakers any time soon.ReplyDelete
Have a great Thursday!!
we did a skit like that at church once, about how to scare of newbies. ;)ReplyDelete
Oh funny! I'll have to pass those on to my small group leader!ReplyDelete
So funny-these are great! :)ReplyDelete
OOOOOOHhhh...ROFL!!! #3 is a common one in the church and small groups...maybe not so direct, but sharing sins as a prayer request! :)ReplyDelete
Those were hilarious...I think I am going to use them in our SS class as ways NOT to get to know each other.
Wow, these questions would cause an iceberg to form. I bet there would be talk with some of these!ReplyDelete
ROTFL!! These are all great! Ha ha ha, sharing sins, I hear that alot actually. Our TT this week is the 13 favorite games of the Lil' Duck - come check it out! Have a wonderful Thursday ;).ReplyDelete
Those cracked me up... especially #3 ;)ReplyDelete
Happy T13! My list is up!
Hysteriacle good questions. How about adding: What is your biggest mistake in life?ReplyDelete
I'm laughing my head off! We have small group tonight, i'm going to take these questions just so we can laugh! :) Thanks!ReplyDelete
LOL... those are some good ones. Thanks for the great laugh..ReplyDelete
OK these were heeeelarious! I coud so picture some of that going on in a small group somewhere...ReplyDelete
These were great - loved 'em all. There are several on your list I would love to test out at the next party I attend!! LOL...Hope you're well.
Very thought provoking and fun. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Strange, I wondered why no one wanted to talk to me after I said a couple of those lines at the company office party!ReplyDelete