...at your next small group meeting!
No quiz today. But if you have some other great ice breaker questions not to use during your small group meeting, let me have them in the comment section. No googling! lol
13. Are you an infra or supralapsarianist?
12. Please quote the longest Bible verse you have memorized.
11. If you could change one thing about your spouse, what would you want to change?
10. What is the biggest satanic stronghold in your life right now?
9. What is one secret you have never told your spouse?
8. Tell us about the time in your life when you felt like a big loser.
7. What event in King David's life can you relate to the most?
6. What is the one thing you would like to change about the person to your right?
5. What is the worst name you have ever been called?
4. Turn to the person on your left and tell us how he or she could be a better parent.
3. Name a sin of someone in the room so we can pray for that person.
2. What bit of juicy gossip have you heard this week?
And the number one ice breaker you do not want to use at your next small group meeting:
1. What do you hate about our pastor? Haha!
Thanks for stopping by!
Accept a free ebook when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter!