...at your next small group meeting!
No quiz today. But if you have some other great ice breaker questions not to use during your small group meeting, let me have them in the comment section. No googling! lol
13. Are you an infra or supralapsarianist?
12. Please quote the longest Bible verse you have memorized.
11. If you could change one thing about your spouse, what would you want to change?
10. What is the biggest satanic stronghold in your life right now?
9. What is one secret you have never told your spouse?
8. Tell us about the time in your life when you felt like a big loser.
7. What event in King David's life can you relate to the most?
6. What is the one thing you would like to change about the person to your right?
5. What is the worst name you have ever been called?
4. Turn to the person on your left and tell us how he or she could be a better parent.
3. Name a sin of someone in the room so we can pray for that person.
2. What bit of juicy gossip have you heard this week?
And the number one ice breaker you do not want to use at your next small group meeting:
1. What do you hate about our pastor?
Here are some links to other T13s.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants