1 Acupuncture is a jab well done.
2 Every calendar's days are numbered.
3 Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
4 A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
5 A plateau is a high form of flattery.
6 He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
7 A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
8 Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
9 Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.
10 Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
11 A lot of money is tainted: It taint yours and it taint mine.
12 He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key
Best So Far...
13 - 17) Chrys:
* The harm caused by sibling rivalry is relative.
* The scuba diving student was in over his head.
* When women enter middle age, it gives men a pause.
* Nylons give women a run for their money.
* While training to work at Coca Cola he was given a pop quiz.
18 - 20) David:
* What do you call a cat that has just eaten a whole duck? A duck filled fatty puss!
* What did the cat do when he swallowed some cheese? He waited by the mouse hole with baited breath.
* What do you get if you cross a parakeet with a cat? A peeping Tom
21) SgtFluffy: I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
22) Pet: And just what on earth can I add? I think it might be safer to just strata the fence on this one. Or perhaps ash why we're suddenly on rather rocky terrain?
23) emaw: Okay. Speaking of pets, when my dog puked on my shoes this morning, I knew his barf was worse than his bite.
The top ones get listed, though no good submitter will go unpunished.
Participating Mondays and Fridays in the Open Trackback Alliance (OTA). Please link to this entry and then "advertize" your post here by sending me a trackback. Try it, you'll like it.