I told her to stay on the blanket!
How do you know your cat has your email password?
10) You find traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
9) You're subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
8) Some person named "Fluffy" is flaming you on MySpace.
7) Cats in Sinks becomes your new home page.
6) Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
5) Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
4) New software like CatinTax and WarCat II arrives via UPS.
3) Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces are found near the scratching post.
2) Your AIM buddy list includes IronMouser and DogsMustDie.
1) Your referrer traffic from Carnival of Cats explodes.
Post a Comment
Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)