This week I'm bragging. :-)
13. I've marched in the Tournament of Roses Parade.
12. Saved my friend who was caught in an ocean riptide.
11. Marinated, cooked, and ate snails - not escargots, snails!
10. Found a packet of cigarettes. Threw them away unopened.
9. Shaved my head as a swimmer. Then as Daddy Warbucks.
8. Saw Star Wars 7 times within about a week in 1977.
7. I ran away to Australia my junior year in high school.
(Okay, I said that last week too. Foreign exchange student.)
6. Was an 'extra' in Sarah, Plain and Tall - Winter's End.
(And saw Glenn Close and Christopher Walken on the set.)
5. Attended a million person PK event in Washington DC.
4. If you've read this far, you better comment right now.
3. We rappelled Fisher Dorm our freshman year in college.
(Yes, another one from last week. But it was cool too.)
2. I'm running out of ideas.
1. I blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
(via PayPal.Me - an e-book from Tule Fog Press.)
This blog is reader supported. Thank you for your support!
Accept a free ebook when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
Those are cool things to have done :-)ReplyDelete
Love it! I like #1 the best-HA! Happy T13!ReplyDelete
Air Force Wife
You need to do something spectacular to fill in number two. Cause the repelling thing was off the hook!ReplyDelete
Whoa! Those are some cool things. I wish I could eat a snail. Except for the shell part. I ate a bug once.ReplyDelete
At first I thought PK was Pastor's Kid.. then, I realized you probably meant Promise Keepers. lolReplyDelete
Tournament of Roses Parade? That's way cool.ReplyDelete
I've put salt on snails and slugs, but I did not eat them. In my defense, I was a kid doing what my evil older siblings said to do, AND I feel really bad about that now, so it's OK.
Um. What is a PK event in Washington, D.C. (I went to Louisiana public schools and don't know much.)
Well. That's about all I have to say. This comment is done, as ordered.
Reverse T13! LOLReplyDelete
I like it :)
Cool things - you have all the right to be bragging!ReplyDelete
Btw: I love snails too:-)
you've done some great things - and I've always wanted to go to Australia!ReplyDelete
those are indeed cool things!ReplyDelete
Thanks for commenting everyone. I've thought of more, but will refrain for now. lol, Lyn from Bloggin' OutloudReplyDelete
I was also an exchange student to Australia. Cool. Happy TT.ReplyDelete
Nice to get to know more about you.ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting my TT. I have always wanted to visit Australia.ReplyDelete
Great list - great things to have done. I've only done # 1 and # 2...ReplyDelete
Australia is very cool ! :-)ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by !
Happy T13 ! :-)))
most impressed by #6, for some reason--and I just saw part of that movie again a few nights ago for the first time in years.ReplyDelete
I love the 'Sarah' movies. Um...snails? Ugh!! Very cool TT tho. Thanks for visiting mine. Happy Friday!ReplyDelete
I remember #12.ReplyDelete
Not just cool, but heroic!
And you thought I wasn't reading. ;-)